The Nine Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nine KingsLog in

The LORD of the Rings

descriptionGreetings from the DM EmptyGreetings from the DM

more_horiz
Greetings all, it is a pleasure to introduce myself! I will be playing as DM for much of the beginning of this Roleplaying Sim page. However, I do hope over time to bring in more writers and other Dungeon Masters to write stories within this universe. If you have any questions be sure to PM me... and welcome again to the Nine Kings!

descriptionGreetings from the DM EmptyRe: Greetings from the DM

more_horiz
Thanks for running this! 

I'm Vil, aka Duvandir. I've been writing creatively in the RP space for far to long, and love collaborative storytelling. I read my first LoTR novel in my teens. I love woods, water, nature. I'm an avid hiker and outdoors person, so elves are my go to in this universe.

Last edited by Duvandir on 26th August 2024, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I'm Honey! Around these parts, it's Cuel. I would still say that role-play is a relatively young concept to me. But don't worry. I've never played DnD either. XD It'll be fun though. I love writing creatively and solving in-story problems on the fly. I might not proceed quite how you're supposed to, but I'll certainly do my best. And maybe I'll make some art along the way too!

more_horiz
Hey all, I'm Zya (she/her)! I've been playing on and off in Halbrand's RPs since 2010/2011? I'm excited to jump in on a new universe he's DMing! I've written with a couple of you before and it's nice having some familiar people around. 

IRL I love outdoors adventures, writing/storytelling, annnnd have a  s m a l l  habit of vanishing from the digital space randomly for extended periods of time (sorry Halbrand lol). My life is a revolving door of whimsy and chaos, and I can't wait to see how we can all shake up the Second Age of Middle Earth together.

more_horiz
Hey everyone! I'm your residential haradim/barbarian. Normally nine times out of ten in a fantasy stage of something of this realm? I'm going to almost always be a barbarian. I've enjoyed being a possible heavy hitter in a group. 

I hope everyone forgives me in the aspect of I don't know much about Lord of the Rings. I have been gleaning information here and there when I find the free time to do so. But knowing Halbrand, the script will go off course because of how some of us can just be chaotic. Hopefully in good ways. 

I've been writing with our DM since around 2010. I have always enjoyed writing alongside him and look forward to continue to do so and with everyone here.

more_horiz
Hey all, I'm Raven. Playing a halfling Salvio this time round. I've worked with Halbrand for just over a year now on some other Roleplay projects of his. I've got a wide spread of TTRPG experince now and I am really looking forward to seeing what we can all do in the Second Age. Massive fan of LotR and happy to work out any Lore questions with anyone too.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply